1.This is a loom, which produces white grey cloth
Yarn-dyed machine,The yarn is dyed and then woven directly into colorful shapes and patterns
2. Checking: When the fabric is finished, first check the quality of the fabric.
3. Print: There are many printing methods, such as digital printing, screen printing, hand painting and so on.
5. Embroidery: Embroidery is divided into manual embroidery and machine embroidery. Manual embroidery patterns are more flexible, delicate, high-end and three-dimensional, but the labor cost is high.
6. Hot stamping: Generally, the distribution of bright drilling is wide, the nature of the need for artificial bronzing, bright drilling distribution of dense patterns on the use of machine operation is more cost-effective.
7. Edge Rolled: There are a lot of scarf side processing, the most common is the edge, the edge is divided into machine rolled hem and hand-made hem,hand-made hem is strong three-dimensional sense, machine rolled hem is good flatness.
8. Iron and fold
9. Seam marks
10. hanging the tables and Packing
11. Warehouse, ready for delivery
Post time: Feb-24-2022